Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: We provide nursery service and Jr. Church during Sunday school and the 10:00 am service.
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old & 2-3 years old
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 2nd grade - in room 203
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
It is my joy to have been working in Sumy, Ukraine, for the past 6-7 years. I came to Sumy to help develop the camp program for Sumy Grace Camp, which was formerly a communist pioneer camp where atheism was taught. Today the camp serves over 1,000 people a year, helping them to come to know Christ and develop their relationship with Him.
The Lord has also blessed me with a variety of other ministries that operate during the school year. I work alongside Ukrainians to minister to children, teens, and young adults through church programs, English evangelism clubs, and women's spiritual encouragement and discipleship.
Thank you so much for joining me in the Lord's work here in Ukraine.