Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: We provide nursery service and Jr. Church during Sunday school and the 10:00 am service.
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old & 2-3 years old
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 1st grade - in room 203
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
Klepacek, Mirek & Olinka
Cerna Hora, Czech Republic
Word of Life Camp
Mirek and Olinka Klepacek are ministering to Czech youths at the Word of Life Camp in Cerna Hora, Czech Republic, where Mirek has been since the year 2000. Although a large part of their ministry occurs during the summer camping season, Mirek is active conducting snow camps, as well as leading Bible clubs at various surrounding local churches.
Mirek has recently been made the Coordinator of Word of Life Czech Republic, which marks the first time that the overall leadership has been given to a Czech national. He is currently involved in establishing full-time, year-round staff that would minister to surrounding local churches, maintain the camp property for use by local churches, and prepare for the heavy influx of campers during the summer. Young adults at the camp have made hundreds and hundreds of decisions for Christ.
Mirek and Olinka currently have two young children. Mirek covets your prayers for the growing ministry, for his family, and for the souls of those who will be drawn to the Bible clubs and sports tournaments, as well as to the winter and summer camps. Work teams from around the United States help with camp building projects, and teens come each summer for 4-5 weeks to help staff the camping facility.