Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: We provide nursery service and Jr. Church during Sunday school and the 9:00am service.
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old & 2-3 years old
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 1st grade - in room 203
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
The Race for Hope 1:27 (Care for Orphans) is scheduled for Saturday, October 21, 2017 at First Baptist Church of Waldoboro. The race includes a 5K, a 10K, and a FREE Kids' 1-mile Fun Run where every child is a winner!
Ballard, Jeff & Joye
Hope For Life Homes
HFL Homes — Equipping Christian couples In Russia to care for abandoned children.
Orphan Care — Caring for orphans in their time of need with an emphasis on building long-term relationships.
Many children are abandoned and need parents to love them. It is our goal to provide home settings with only a few children per home, avoiding the coldness of an institutionalized setting that is associated with Russian orphanages. We find Christian couples who are willing to care for the abused, discarded, innocent little ones of Far East Russia.
Zhanna Markina oversees ministry activities in Russia, while Joye and Jeff Ballard work on behalf of the ministry from the U.S.