Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: We provide nursery service and Jr. Church during Sunday school and the 10:00 am service.
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old & 2-3 years old
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 1st grade - in room 203
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
Norris, Ken & Debbie
Baptist Bible Fellowship International
Our family has labored to bring the life-changing story of Jesus to the Navajo Nation since 1988. We have been instrumental in helping to strengthen and establish Baptist churches on the reservation.
The Lord has also allowed us to start two brand new churches, Mesa View Baptist in Black Mesa, AZ, and Diné Baptist Church in the Phoenix Valley (http://www.dine-ministries.com/).
Our desire is to continue to be used of the Lord to strengthen and plant churches among the Navajo People!