Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: The infant nursery room is open during the 8:30 worship service, for any parent who needs to use it.
- Nursery: Infant-3 years old -- staffed during the 10:30 worship service only
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 2nd grade - in room 203 during the 10:30 worship service only
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
Moitozo, Stephen & Glenda
Wycliffe Bible Translators / SIL International
Wycliffe Bible Translators has assigned Steve to their premiere partner, SIL International, the world authority on minority languages (all the ones that need Bible Translation).
It's hard to imagine that 1,800 of the world's 6,900 languages are still unwritten. But this number is decreasing because of the work of SIL. Since the 1930s SIL has been helping speakers of minority languages use their languages for better lives, especially spiritual lives. SIL discovers, documents, and tracks the world's languages; develops writing systems and dictionaries; and translates materials, including the Bible.
Bible translation organizations, aid/development organizations, and ministries of education who need help working in any one of the thousands of minority languages contact SIL to help. Currently SIL is working on over 1,000 projects in 90 countries. Steve enables all of this by serving on the Global Operations Leadership Team as the head of SIL's Global Technology and Information Services group, enabling the work of more than 12,000 missionaries worldwide. His responsibilities also include shepherding SIL's innovation agenda.