AWANA meets Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00 pm when school is in session. Come join us!
Awana will not meet on the following dates and will follow the MSAD 40 schedule for weather cancellations.
No Awana Club on: Nov. 27, Dec. 25, Jan. 1, Feb. 19, or Apr. 22
There is a meal at 5:30 before each night of AWANA. The cost is $3/person or a maximum of $15 for an individual family. Find out more about the meal and to sign up to attend the meal.
Register for 2019-2020 AWANA
AWANA Begins Wednesday, September 4th
Download and complete this AWANA Registration Form>>
Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: We provide nursery service and Jr. Church during Sunday school and the 10:00 am service.
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old & 2-3 years old
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 2nd grade - in room 203
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
Donat, Vlada & Eliska
Pehlrimov, Czech Republic
Biblical Theological Seminary
The Biblical Theological Seminary (BTS) in Pehlrimov, Czech Republic, was founded in 2007 and is directed by Vlada Donat, who saw that there were fewer pastors than pulpits (36) in his home country.
Compounding this was the fact that many of the current pastors were about to retire, leaving pulpits empty and hopes of planting new churches dismal. He also saw that potential pastors were leaving the Czech because the Czech seminaries embraced liberal theology.
Since 2007 the seminary has seen graduates fill pulpits, become full-time church workers, plant churches, and be involved in ministries throughout the Czech. The seminary has recently added distance learning, has begun youth group meetings in a local coffee house, and has conducted English training for children.
God is growing BTS to be used in building His Kingdom in the Czech Republic! Vlada's prayer is that the Lord will bring people to Himself through these training opportunities and outreaches.
Vlada and his wife, Eliska, have two young children and covet your prayers. Outreach groups from the United States have helped in construction as well as teaching English and sports in local schools.