Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: We provide nursery service and Jr. Church during Sunday school and the 10:00 am service.
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old & 2-3 years old
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 1st grade - in room 203
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
2018 (NR) 120 min.
The dramatic testimony of Pastor Richard Wurmbrand
Saturday, MARCH 17th, 6:30 p.m.
Individual ticket cost: $9.00 + $1.00 booking fee
Movie screening at: First Baptist Waldoboro
Bring your printed ticket stub to the door, or your mobile device receipt.
(Due to depictions of harsh prisoner treatment, this film may not be suitable for all ages.)
FBC does not receive any funds from ticket sales.
A percentage of every sale will be used to help persecuted Christians.
FREE Tortured for Christ book with every TICKET ORDER
In 1945, Communists seized power and a million Russian troops poured into his beloved Romania.
Pastor Wurmbrand was captured by the secret police and held as "Prisoner Number 1."
14 years of unthinkable torture in Communist prison could not break his faith.
Tap / Click graphic for extended movie description
Farmer, Stan & Joan
Stan represents His Mansion as Ambassador-at-Large. He does preaching/teaching and working with churches going through internal struggles and pastoral searches.
He offers his services as interim pastor for churches between pastors. He also spends time working with families dealing with addiction dysfunction.