AWANA meets Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00 pm when school is in session. Come join us!
Awana will not meet on the following dates and will follow the MSAD 40 schedule for weather cancellations.
No Awana Club on: Nov. 27, Dec. 25, Jan. 1, Feb. 19, or Apr. 22
There is a meal at 5:30 before each night of AWANA. The cost is $3/person or a maximum of $15 for an individual family. Find out more about the meal and to sign up to attend the meal.
Register for 2019-2020 AWANA
AWANA Begins Wednesday, September 4th
Download and complete this AWANA Registration Form>>
Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: We provide nursery service and Jr. Church during Sunday school and the 10:00 am service.
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old & 2-3 years old
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 2nd grade - in room 203
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
Varga, Gyuri & Aniko
Pastor of our sister church in Erd, Hungary, a suburb city of Budapest. For over 11 years Pastor Gyuri Varga and his wife, Aniko, have ministered in Erd, Hungary, with the Erdliget Bible Fellowship. They are one of the 5 founder families.
The church has grown steadily and currently has over 65 members. They are blessed with more than 40 children and 30 youth, with more than 20 visitors as well. Midweek services occur in several home groups. They outgrew their church building and are searching for God’s leading. Their church has a meaningful ministry in the nearby public school, which gives them many opportunities to share Christ through summer camps, English clubs, and solid rock clubs during the school year, teachers' trainings, counseling, etc.
Pastor Varga also leads the Hungarian Baptist Union’s family ministry. Together they hold marriage retreats, seminars, and parents’ clubs all around the country. Aniko leads the Hungarian Baptist Union’s women’s ministry. Her team coordinates nationwide trainings, conferences, and prayer days.