Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
Nursery: Infant-3 years old -- 10:30 service
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
Featured Mission Project
Truesdell, Will & Lisa
Our mission is to advance God's Kingdom on campus through whole life conversion to Jesus. What this means is that our staff team seeks to partner with students on campuses to have the gospel penetrate every corner of that campus, and then to consider other campuses where there is no current evangelical Christian witness and to start a gospel work there.
We disciple students:
- to become effective in inductive Bible study (to know how to study God's word and apply it to their lives);
- to share the message of Jesus with a generation of students who often have no basic understanding of the man and the story, and to do it in a way that is natural, real, and respecting the listeners;
- to grow in leadership where they know how their own gifts and personality can be a part of the advancing gospel work on campus and beyond.
The focus of my ministry is now more with our New England staff team. After many years on campuses and supervising staff, I have seen the real need for our staff to have someone who is looking out for their spiritual lives. Their "spiritual formation"—the health, vitality, and growth of their life in Jesus—is what I am focused on. As part of the leadership team for the New England Ministry, I work with them to advance this aspect of our ministry, so our staff can serve students with a genuine, deepening love for Jesus that is full of the Holy Spirit.