Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: We provide nursery service and Jr. Church during Sunday school and the 10:00 am service.
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old & 2-3 years old
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 1st grade - in room 203
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
Harlea, David & Stefy
National Pastor of a church in Bucharest, Romania.
Besides meeting in the church on Sundays and Wednesdays, I also try to gather kids every Saturday and share God’s special love and teachings for them. Fridays I am helping with worship time in Valea Argovei or Frasinet, and from time to time I am trying to keep a constant relationship with some young men from Fundulea for mentoring.
I pray that God will work greatly in our lives so that others, and you also, will be blessed.