Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: We provide nursery service and Jr. Church during Sunday school and the 10:00 am service.
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old & 2-3 years old
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 2nd grade - in room 203
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
Bordea, Lucian & Carmen
The Bordea family, Lucian and Carmen and their four children, Ionut, Alex, Ana, and Iosif, have had the opportunity of being involved in ministry in Fundulea, Florica, and Ojasca.
Lucian has served as a deacon at Hope Baptist Church for many years, and in 2010 God put on their hearts to devote more time to ministry. They have since worked with summer camp ministries and have seen the Lord grow a new fellowship in the neighboring town of Florica through evangelistic outreaches there.
They appreciate all of the encouragement and support given to them while serving the Lord in Romania.