Have you ever:
- wanted to grow deeper in your relationship with Jesus Christ?
- desired to connect more personally with another sister in Christ?
- felt alone or isolated in your circumstances?
- been in need of a friend, someone to talk to who will really listen, pray with you or study the Bible with you?
Would you like to:
- have someone to share your heart with?
- desire to share what God's done in your life with someone else to help them grow.
- encourage, support and help equip another woman to become all she can be in Christ?
If you answered, "yes," to any of these questions.... FBC Waldoboro offers a Woman-to-Woman Mentoring Ministry just for you!
Over 250 women at FBC Waldoboro have committed to mentoring relationships over the past 11 years, enabling them to grow deeper in their walks with Jesus Christ and with one another. The Woman-to-Woman Mentoring Ministry provides the framework to support these relationships through an orientation session, a prayerful matching process, mentor training, encouragement and ongoing prayer coverage.