Power of One
Our Vision Statement:
“To support existing ministries, to meet the needs of women in the church and to bring these women into deeper fellowship and unity with Christ and with one another.”
Our Guiding Bible Verse:
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you abide in Me and I in you,
you will bear much fruit. Apart from Me, you can do nothing.” John 15:5
To keep Christ always at the center so that the women of FBC Waldoboro will truly become ONE in Christ. Thus, the name for our ministry: “Power of One.” We encourage women to get involved in one or more of the many opportunities to grow and serve, all of which bring the blessings of precious fellowship with other women in the church.
Women’s Bible Studies
Cancer Support group
Monthly Prayer Vigils
Have you ever:
- wanted to grow deeper in your relationship with Jesus Christ?
- desired to connect more personally with another sister in Christ?
- felt alone or isolated in your circumstances?
- been in need of a friend, someone to talk to who will really listen, pray with you or study the Bible with you?
Would you like to:
- have someone to share your heart with?
- desire to share what God's done in your life with someone else to help them grow.
- encourage, support and help equip another woman to become all she can be in Christ?
If you answered, "yes," to any of these questions.... FBC Waldoboro offers a Woman-to-Woman Mentoring Ministry just for you!
Over 250 women at FBC Waldoboro have committed to mentoring relationships over the past 11 years, enabling them to grow deeper in their walks with Jesus Christ and with one another. The Woman-to-Woman Mentoring Ministry provides the framework to support these relationships through an orientation session, a prayerful matching process, mentor training, encouragement and ongoing prayer coverage.