The purpose of the Prayer Domain - Uphold ladies who attend FBC on a regular basis with prayer through the use of prayer warriors as well as email. Prayer is vital in our lives as God's children - and it is our privilege to use the tool of prayer in the lives of those around us as well as our church family. There would be a prayer warrior for each 10 ladies.
Have you ever:
- wanted to grow deeper in your relationship with Jesus Christ?
- desired to connect more personally with another sister in Christ?
- felt alone or isolated in your circumstances?
- been in need of a friend, someone to talk to who will really listen, pray with you or study the Bible with you?
Would you like to:
- have someone to share your heart with?
- desire to share what God's done in your life with someone else to help them grow.
- encourage, support and help equip another woman to become all she can be in Christ?
If you answered yes to any of these questions.... HeartReach (the women's ministry of FBC Waldoboro) offers a Woman-to-Woman Mentoring Ministry just for you!
Over 99 women at FBC Waldoboro have committed to mentoring relationships over the past couple of years, enabling them to grow deeper in their walks with Jesus Christ and with one another. The Woman-to-Woman Mentoring Ministry provides the framework to support these relationships through an orientation session, a prayerful matching process, mentor training, encouragement and ongoing prayer coverage.