The Race for Hope 1:27 (Care for Orphans) is scheduled for Saturday, October 21, 2017 at First Baptist Church of Waldoboro.
The Race for Hope 1:27 includes a 5K, a 10K, and a FREE Kids' 1-mile Fun Run where every child is a winner! Optional T-shirts will be available separately for $8.00 to those who register online by October 6th with their T-shirt size. Water stops will be provided en route, along with complimentary post-race refreshments and awards. Start and finish at First Baptist Church of Waldoboro parking lot.
- Race Day registration starts at 8:30 AM
- Kids' FREE 1-mile Fun Run starts at 8:30 AM
- The 5K and 10K races start at 9:00 AM
Pre-Registration Fee: $20.00
Race Day Registration Fee: $25.00
All online pre-registration and payment is handled through the Running4Free.com website and is payable by credit card via PayPal.
Race Day registration fees are payable ONLY by CHECK. Make checks payable to: First Baptist Church of Waldoboro with "HOPE RACE" on the memo line.
Race start/end location address: 1905 Atlantic Highway, Waldoboro, ME
- T-shirts (optional) are available separately for $8.00.
- T-shirts MUST BE INDICATED ON REGISTRATION FORM BY OCT. 6TH.
- Overstock shirts may be available on Race Day while supplies last.
This has been a local race for years with a family-friendly atmosphere, and this year we are excited to be adding professional timing! We share with you our desire to raise funds for orphan care in order to live out James 1:27 by practical love in action.