CURRENT SERMON SERIES
The Book of Romans
Welcome! We are so happy that you have shown interest in FBC. It is our supreme desire that you would find hope and life in Jesus Christ. He is THE ONLY WAY to true happiness and eternal life.
We would be honored for you to join us on Sunday morning for worship. So what can you expect to find at FBC?
- People who love Jesus. We are passionate about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we want to tell you about him!
- A relaxed, energetic atmosphere. We are a pretty laid back community (we even meet in a gymnasium). You will be hard pressed to find suit-coats and ties here. Wear what’s comfortable for you and you will fit right in.
- Bible-focused worship. We believe that the Bible is sufficient for every part of the Christian life. We sing Bible-centered songs, preach Bible-centered messages and strive for a Bible-centered community.
We believe that we can worship the Lord with many worship styles. Therefore, we have a blended worship style which includes hymns and contemporary music.
A note to Families: We provide nursery service and Jr. Church during Sunday school and the 9:00am service.
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old & 2-3 years old
- Jr. Church: age 4 through 1st grade - in room 203
We also provide listening devices for the hearing impaired. Please see an usher for assistance.
Ohlin, Paul and Diane
Senegal & Republic of Congo
Senegal: In the effort to make disciples among the nations (Wolof, the different Pulaar groups, Serer, and Diola), we are working in urban areas (Thies and Dakar) using “The Holy Word” radio broadcast, English lessons, micro-entrepreneur forums, and other forms of economic development to build relationships with Muslims to find those whom God is calling to Himself, to plant contextualized churches, and to train and empower bi-vocational national Christian leaders.
Republic of Congo: We partner with the EECC Church Association, the Dongou Training Center, and the Institute Biblique Missionaire to train leaders for the Congolese church and to reach the Bayaka Pygmy nation.